Friday, September 24, 2010

Fittings, rehearsals, hair & make up!

7:30am Im in the car, banana in hand, gas tank full and on the road to LA. Call time for Audreys Fashion night out for models was 10:30am! After fighting LA traffic and impatient drivers, I finally make it to the Petersen Automotive Museum at 10:15am- PERFECT! :)

Im the first one there and receive a lovely compliment about always being so punctual. I love it! Some of the other models start to arrive however by 11:45 only a few models are on set and several missing. IMPORTANT TIP!: no matter how big, famous, awesome, valued, wanted etc you are or think you are, dont be late and make everyone wait for you! Dont assume that others will be late so therefore you can be late. Being on time if not early is not only gonna avoid stressful situations for you, it will give you a good reputation in whatever industry you are in.

The day consisted of lots of fitting and styling into clothes for each designer/walk, practice of walks, rehearsal and of course hair and make up! :) Here are some pictures from the prep before the show! :)






Homework, banana, mini-muffins... my attempt at being productive and keeping healthy even while waiting around all day! :)














Fitting into my final outfit! A cute lingerie slip and an adorable huge bow to keep the show classy and my butt out of the spotlight! :P


















My poster with all my looks, order, and Polaroids! Super helpful for my dresser and I when trying to change into the next look as fast as possible!












My rack!! Al my clothes lined up and ready for me to jump into! Check out that red coat hanging- it looks awesome on! Gotta post a pic of that on me! :)















Hair and make up setting up! They had the super squad of hair and make up artists! Amazing job!





The stage while they were building it and putting it together. You'll see it all done up in my next post and wow did it turn out well! Amazing what people can do!









Backstage in between looks! Frantically dressing as fast as possible and running to the stage (in 4 inch heels btw!! lol)! In this picture Im caught in the act of trying to rush into the final look for the lingerie designer Fleurt! I was the closing girl!! :)












Upcoming post of pictures from the show soon (hopefully some professionally taken ones for better quality :P) !! :) Thanks! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow super comments on the pre show things and love your comment on being early. The best advice .

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! its definitely an important point! Hope Riders Lodge is still as wonderful as ever! Will be visiting very soon!

    ReplyDelete