Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Posts!

Hi everyone!

So asides being BOMBARDED with final exams, projects, etc etc etc... Ive been great! :P I want to let you all know that during the next week or so up to New Years I will be posting Holiday posts! (YAY holidays!)

Now what are holiday posts? Well they can be anything holiday related!! I'll holiday recipes! Holiday gift suggestions! Holiday workouts to burn the holiday recipes! Holiday pictures! Ideas! and of course- I'll keep you updated on my travels of where I am the next month!

This is going to be an exciting holiday and Im so glad you all are having fun with me!

SO KEEP ON COMING AND CHECKING BACK FOR MORE HOLIDAY POSTS!!!

2 comments:

  1. and she travels again..hehehe...
    miss you ellesse and good luck with the rest of the semester! :-) and happy travels!!

    -MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jack russell
    Merry Christmas

    A fan

    Ps where are you going?

    ReplyDelete