Monday, August 8, 2011

Some Before Photos!

Hello hello! So in my first post you all saw my "skinny fat" photos! You know- the ones with the collar bones, lack of curves and tone?

Well here are the photos after eating my necessary caloric intake... though pretty darn healthy i of course gained a little weight but still looked quite little. The one thing I noticed though was my lack of core definition and well any definition. Also I noticed I definitely need to attain some sort of a butt!! :P

So here are the pics from before my workout program began and in a few hours I will post my photos after 3 weeks of 3 times a week strength/weight training, 3 times a week cardio and yoga 3 times a week! Its been hard and there are days Ive just wanted to rest but Ive got to stick with it!!! :) along with these set workouts I also incorporate horse riding, surfin/SUPing, and dancing (zumba with Gabe at Culture Shock and Striptease dance with Anissa Eve).





1 comment:

  1. Looks good to me - 'would love to have bod like yours.

    ReplyDelete